-
September 16th, 2002, 03:02 AM
#61
Inactive Member
Teamcat 1~ just go talk to some one that's all.
-
September 16th, 2002, 03:10 AM
#62
Inactive Member
Hey Charlie C~ I'm not far from you at all. Maybe 10 mins from I-84. Maybe we could hook up one day for [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 16th, 2002, 08:44 AM
#63
Inactive Member
Good morning Sparklelynx,I would like to apologize for my out burst on this board.That was between NYJ and myself.It was not directed at anyone else on this board. I know what I said on the board and I shouldn't said it that way but I was so hurt I lost control. I have been through alot in the past and I try to deal with it the best way I can but sometimes people can push you to the point and you break.It was not directed at you or anyone else.Other than and I'm going to leave it at that.I know you all don't know me personally But the out burst I have made on this board is not me.I'm a very caring and good hearted person and if you knew me personally you would see that.I don't get up set often but people can hurt you.I don't like hurting anyone.I'm sorry for my out burst on this board.I hope that one day you will see the truth.
Team cat1
-
September 16th, 2002, 08:47 AM
#64
Inactive Member
Sparkle~ I am a nice person, until I'm being put under a microscope and judged. I don't judge anyone, I shouldn't be judged either. I read somewhere's that it's easier to judge someone else than to look in a mirror at yourself, that's just a cop out. But, hey I'm not worried, that's all over with, so I'm gonna have some fun again.So put on a [img]biggrin.gif[/img] face. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 16th, 2002, 08:56 AM
#65
Inactive Member
That's **** too TC 1 the **** you pulled back in July and the **** you pulled yesterday on the board, it involved everyone, once you bring your **** to the board, it is everyone's problem. And again it was all one sided TC 1, I haven't spoken with you all summer, so your having the fight alone, but you remember what I said to you yesterday, don't threaten me again, no more. And spare everybody with your I'm such a nice person, there are alot of nice people here, I'm nice and just because you don't like me, which is ok, doesn't make me a nice person. So, that little outburst was all with you, you started it, and I finished it. Just don't bring it to this board, this board is not meant for that.
-
September 16th, 2002, 09:19 AM
#66
Inactive Member
TC 1 this will be my last post about your out burst. Yeah know TC 1 we could have all been friends and nobody pushed you, I haven't even spoken with you over the summer. And no, I believe what the people are seeing is that you need help, cause if you didn't you wouldn't have come to this board back in July and put that message up on the board, I mean really, someone that writes all that, knows that it will upset the people, especially people you don't even know. Everybody has problems, but if it's that bad as you say, go get help, go talk to someone. And I will be frank here, just to let the board know, even for that little out burst, I was speaking with TC 1 yesterday for over 2 hours, and maybe your asking yourselfs why, well to be honest I ask myself why also, and then your going to write and say to Sparkle that she will she the truth one day. I maybe wrong but the only time I will probably ever meet Sparkle is at a Joan show. And I will be friendly and nice cause I don't need to explain myself to anyone especially anyone on this board, because there is nothing to explain, we were having fun, and like I said everything that you post, including your proposal to Lancelot, I don't know how many times Cherie has to say Lancelot is not Joan, but everything is all one sided. So, it will stop here TC 1 because I told you what I would do if you didn't stop with the empty threats. I had people at my house yesterday besides my husband, and they are laughing at you for what you wrote. I will tell you this TC 1 if I wasn't a real human being I wouldn't have spoke with you yesterday over the instant messaging, over 2 hours talking with you. Just stop because nobody needs to see something like that posted on Cherie's board. Enough said, if you continue with it, then it's on you.And I will take it to the proper limits.
-
September 16th, 2002, 09:51 AM
#67
Inactive Member
Great cartoon Gus~ - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 16th, 2002, 10:34 AM
#68
Inactive Member
Hey NJY, sounds good. We will have to work something out done the line. I actually work on the ny/ct border. I am about 20 miles from brewster line.
-
September 16th, 2002, 11:50 AM
#69
Inactive Member
Great Charlie C. looking forward to it!
- NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 16th, 2002, 12:41 PM
#70
Inactive Member
Here's one of my favorites:
Grilled Chicken with Black Bean Salsa....
Marinate the chicken in a lime and cilantro with a dash of granulated garlic.
Black Bean Salsa
Cold black beans
Chopped tomatoes
Chopped Onion
Chopped cilantro
Put the black bean salsa over the chicken and serve with some grilled veggies
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks